Adding fields to your form
In this feature, you can:
- Add different fields to your form
To add fields to a form, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Form Builder.
- Create or edit a form.
- Click Add a field.
- You can add field types by clicking on the buttons on the left.
- Add a text field - Basic text input.
- Add submit field - Sends the information to the form-handler.
- Add select field - a select field is the HTML code for a drop-down menu, useful where you want to limit the users choice to a limited range of options.
- Add checkbox field - Adds a checkbox that the shopper can check.
- Add textarea - Shoppers can enter a block of text.
- Add radio field - Adds radio fields.
- Add number field - Adds a number field.
Note that you can set all sorts of limitations on the number entered using min, max and step.
- Add email field - Confirms if the email address given is valid.
- Add hidden field - Useful for when you need data returned without the user knowing that the data is there.
- Add File Field- The shopper can upload images or files to the form.
- Add paragraph field - Not strictly an input field but useful in forms. Allows you to add a paragraph of text anywhere in your form. This can be useful when directing the user on how to fill out your form.
- A Recaptcha Field -This will distinguish the shopper from an automated bot.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.