Adding Items to lists & registries
In this feature, you can:
- Add items to lists & registries
To add items to your lists & registries, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Visit Store.
Adding an item to a list or registry
- To add an item to a list, when viewing the item's product page, select Add to List or Add to Registry, as appropriate.
- In the drop-down list, either select an existing list (or registry) or select New List (or New Registry) and enter the name of a new list or registry.
When you view the list, the selected items are now included. In the Requested column, select the desired quantity of each item, then click Update List.
Note: Items included in the registry are sorted according to their department and category.
- To assist registrants in writing thank-you notes to those who have purchased items from the registry, a report of the registry activity sorted by the purchaser is available.
- To view this report, select View Thank You List Report.
Tell a friend
To send a list or registry to someone, do the following:
- Select a list or registry.
- Click Show Details.
- Click Tell a friend.
- Enter the necessary information.
- If you select the Include list items checkbox, the e-mail will contain a list of the list items.
- Otherwise, the e-mail will contain only a link to the list page.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.