Creating and editing carousels
In this feature, you can:
- Create new carousels
- Edit pre-existing carousels
To create and edit carousels, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Carousel builder.
Creating New Carousels
To create a new carousel, do the following:
- Enter the name of your carousel.
- Carousel names must start with a letter and contain no spaces.
- This is separate from the displayed title of a carousel which is controlled through the options tab.
- The carousel name will be the value you use when inserting the carousel into a template.
- Click Create.
Note: A carousel name can only contain letters, numbers and underscores. It must also be at least 3 characters long.
Editing a pre-existing carousel
To edit a pre-existing carousel, do the following:
- Select a carousel from the drop-down.
- The interface comes with some pre-generated carousels that are suitable for most stores.
- Select Edit.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.