Creating and editing menus
In this feature, you can:
- Create a new menu
- Edit a pre-existing menu
To create or edit a menu, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Menu Builder.
Creating a new menu
To create a new menu, do the following:
- Enter the name of your menu.
- Menu names must start with a letter and contain no spaces.
- The name you choose will be used later when you insert the menu into your store so name it something sensible.
- Click Create.
Note: A menu name can only contain letters, numbers and underscores. It must also be at least 2 characters long.
Editing a pre-existing menu
To edit a pre-existing menu, do the following:
- Select a menu from the drop-down.
- Select Edit.
- You can Delete a menu and remove it from your WebStore.
- You can Backup a menu and download it to your computer.
- You can then Restore a menu by uploading the backup file.
Warning: The interface comes with some pre-generated menus that are suitable for most stores. These pre-generated menus are used by the default store set-up and should not be deleted unless you have generated a suitable replacement and inserted this replacement into the relevant templates.
To learn how to set up your menu, visit Configuring the menu builder.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.