Creating and managing content pages
In this feature, you can:
- Create and edit custom content pages
To access content pages, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Content.
- Choose which tab you would like to edit a page from.
To learn more about blogs visit: Creating a blog for your WebStore.
Creating new pages
To create new pages, do the following:
- By default, WebSell creates the following content pages automatically:
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Click Add a new page.
- Select the page type.
- Choose the page location, this will be where the page can be viewed.
- Type up your new article, you can always come back and edit it again to suit your preference.
- Click the Save icon.
- You will be given a preview of your work which you can then choose to set live or continue editing.
Note: When you create a page it isn’t displayed until you choose to make it live.
Editing content pages
To create and edit pages, do the following:
- Select the type of page you wish to edit.
- You will be given a list of pages available to edit and their current status:
- Live Page
- Draft Page
- Blank Page
- Inactive Page
- Edit the page until you are happy with how it looks.
- Click Options to edit, delete, deactivate, or load previous saves.
- Select Edit Properties to change the page details, such as the name.
- Click the Save icon to view a preview of your content.
- Choose to set the article live or continue editing.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.