Creating the overall design of your WebStore
In this feature, you can:
- Control every aspect of the look-and-feel of your WebStore
To access the overall design feature, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Overall Design.
- Select the overall look and colour scheme that your store uses.
- Choose either from the growing list of off-the-shelf themes or alternatively, you can create your own unique theme.
- A preview of your new WebStore theme before you Save.
- Try different themes, then decide which one most closely meets your needs.
- If none of the existing themes meets your needs, you can create your own unique theme by selecting Custom Theme.
- Create a custom theme by uploading the appropriate style sheets and store images to your public_html/themes directory.
- Select Custom Theme, then set it as the active theme.
Warning: If you are not comfortable with HTML and do not have experience with web scripting languages, it is advisable to seek WebSell's assistance to set up a custom theme.
- Header images allow you upload your logo image.
- This image will be found in the header and footer of your WebStore.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.