Editing the language of your store
In this feature, you can:
- Edit the language used in your store
To edit language, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Edit language.
Editing a language string
To edit a language string, do the following:
- Select the part of the store the string is found in.
- Select the string you want to change.
- In this example, we will be editing ORDER COMPLETE purchase statement.
- Select the ORDER heading and scroll to find the string or use the search bar provided.
- Make your modifications, the interface will automatically save your changes.
- Reset text to the original value by clicking Reset .
- An icon will be visible beside the string to show that it has been edited.
- The new text will automatically appear on your WebStore.
Creating a language string
- You can add new fields in each area by using the Create New String interface in each store area.
- Enter the string code.
- The string code will need to be grouped in the areas that they appear in the store. (E.g., If you are creating a string in the order area the code will need to being with ORDER to avoid confusion.
- Add your text.
- Click Create Language String.
- These strings can be edited or deleted at any time.
Note: Language strings are used in the store's templates. If you create a language string you must add it to the correct template. Contact support to help with implementation.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.