Importing bulk product images
In this feature, you can:
- Import product images in bulk
To import product images in bulk, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Products > All Products.
- Click Import Product Image File.
Importing product images
- Upload your images in a Zip archive file.
Note: The acceptable image file format should be JPG or PNG. The max size of any image file is 2 MB.
- Images should be named after the SKU code of the product, this will help up identify where the images should go.
- E.g., If a product's SKU code is 56789 then the image should be named 56789.jpg.
Note: You can only add one image per product.
- Click Import Zip File.
- Select your Zip file.
- Depending on the number of images you are adding, this might take a while.
- An upload summary will confirm the images were received.
- Images will not be set as the primary image, you will have to manually set them yourself.
To learn more about primary images, visit: Adding images to a product.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.