Monitoring a gift registry
In this feature, you can:
- Monitor gift registries
- View the number of requested items.
- View names of purchasers.
To monitor gift registries, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Products > Lists & Registries.
- Select a list or registry
- Click View
Monitoring gift registries
A list of the current lists & registries will be viewable on the Lists & Registry page.
- If the full requested number for a particular item has been already purchased, the label "fulfilled" is displayed under Buy Qty, and that item can no longer be purchased via the list.
- Viewers of the list (other than the list owner) can view only the number of requested items already purchased.
- You can also view and monitor the activities of all lists registered on your WebStore.
- You can supply your customers with their list passwords, in the event that a password has been lost or forgotten.
Note: At a minimum, you must specify the first and last name of the purchaser, as well as the number of items purchased in-store.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.