Populating carousels with images
In this feature, you can:
- Populate carousels with images
To populate carousels manually, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Carousel Builder.
- Select or create a new carousel.
- Select populated by images.
Populated by Images
This allows you to create slideshows on your store. The default store has one of these on the home page called homepageslider.
To populate your carousel with images, do the following:
- Select the + icon.
- Click the Choose File.
- The recommended file types are JPG and PNG.
- Recommended image dimensions are: 1920px by 600px.
- Click This Slide Has No Text to add a title, description, button text or URL.
- Use the icons provided to create, edit, and delete slides.
- You can also view image data, set a timer on when the slide will appear on your WebStore and re-order your slides.
Note: Please be aware that the maximum file size for images is 1MB.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.