In this feature, you can:
- Choose which fields are searched using keywords
- Choose which fields can be filtered on the advanced search page
- Disable the advanced field search
- Add price ranges
To set up your search configuration, go to:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Products > Search.
To configure your filtered search visit: Setting up filtered search
- Check the checkbox of the fields you would like to be enabled for search.
- Shoppers can find products by searching for words that are in the products, titles, descriptions, or tags.
- Filters are for the advanced search only.
- Filtering your product list can help shoppers find a specific product.
- To enable the advanced search click the link provided in the introduction.
Selectable dropdown: Price ranges
- By default, your WebStore will be automatically set to free-text fields.
- To add a selectable dropdown, do the following:
- Click Configure
- Select Add Range
- Fill in the price range details
- Select Add
- You must add each price range individually
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.