Setting up memberships
In this feature, you can:
- Add memberships to give your shoppers access to price levels
To set up memberships, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Marketing > Memberships.
- Memberships allow you to offer price levels to shoppers on your web store.
- This works by presenting a membership field to the shopper in the checkout panel which allows the shopper to add a membership to their basket.
To add a membership, do the following:
- Click Add Membership.
- Enter the product code to assign membership.
- Click Find Item.
Note: You can find your product code by looking at the Product Details page.
- Set the price level.
- Choose how long the membership will last.
- Check the checkbox Membership Active to set the membership live, your shoppers will be able to view the membership at the checkout panel.
- Check the checkbox Membership Displayed to hide the membership on the checkout panel. It will only appear if the item is in the customers shopping cart.
Adding memberships panels
- Set up a form for getting information from your customer.
- You can add fields that require the input of string (sentences or words), integers (whole numbers), floats (numbers with decimal places), emails or booleans (checkboxes).
- Each of these fields can be required or not.
- Click Save Membership Fields.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.