Setting up your privacy settings
In this feature, you can:
- Enable the privacy and consent panel
- Edit form elements
To access your privacy settings, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Settings > Privacy Settings.
The privacy panel toggle
- Check the checkbox to enable the privacy panel.
Note: You need to check another checkbox to enable the cookie notice.
- This is necessary to comply with GDPR and is a requirement by law if you are processing any personal data belonging to shoppers based in the European Union.
- Enabling this option results in a privacy and consent panel being displayed on both the checkout and the member register & update pages.
- Click Save Settings.
Warning: While WebSell has provided some default text, this is given as an example only. This does NOT constitute legal advice or guidance. It is your obligation to provide your own policy information. WebSell can recommend a provider if you need one.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.