Using these tools, you can:
- Export individual or all recurring orders into CSV format
- Send emails to customers about their orders
- Substitute items
- Assign orders to specific stores
- Pause, resume or cancel orders
- Mark an order as unfulfillable
To access subscription options :
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Orders > Subscriptions.
- Export subscription orders to CSV format.
- Selected files will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You can export individual or grouped orders.
- By exporting your files to CSV, you can plan for stock levels and fulfilments.
- CSV can be helpful for organising and planning your products and stock.
- You can do this per location by using it in tandem with the Assigned Store dropdown menu.
- You can manually send emails to an individual or to a grouped subscription.
- Choose from the list of templates provided.
Note: You can configure all email templates in Edit Templates.
- Check the checkbox to display a list of all the subscriptions that were emailed.
- Your customers will receive an email with a link to manage their subscription.
Learn more: Subscription advance emails.
- You can replace a product that may be low in stock or unavailable for upcoming orders.
- Once a product has been replaced, you must manually email the shopper about this change.
- Substituting items may affect pricing and applied discounts.
Assign a store
- This is available to multi-stores only.
- Once a store is assigned to a subscription, the stock level will show how many products are within that store.
- You can then organise and plan for fulfilments.
Pause, cancel and resume subscriptions
- Pausing or cancelling a subscription will not completely remove a subscription order.
- They will be moved to the paused or cancelled section and can be reactivated at any time.
- To find paused or cancelled subscriptions, use the Status dropdown menu.
- An order is marked as unfulfillable if it can no longer be filled for various reasons.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.