Templates: Laws and standards
In this feature, you can:
- Understand the laws and standards regarding accessible templates.
To edit templates, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Edit Templates.
Laws and standards
- Accessible templates are compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 4 - international set of guidelines developed by the Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C), the governing body of the web.
- These guidelines are the basis of most web accessibility law in the world.
- If you live in the United States, applicable laws include The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Sections 504 and Section 508).
- Webstore evaluated by WAVE 7 shows 0 errors and 0 alerts on every page. Google Accessibility Audit also shows close to 100% score depending on your site’s contrast.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.