Viewing and editing memberships
In this feature, you can:
- View your current memberships
- Edit memberships
To view and edit memberships, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Marketing > Memberships.
- Click the Summary tab.
If you currently have no memberships on your WebStore, visit: Setting up memberships.
The membership summary tab
- This tab allows you to view and edit the memberships that you have created for your web store.
- Each membership type has its own entry.
- By clicking on the different entries you can see the details of that membership type.
- You can also delete a membership type here.
- You can also change the order that the memberships are displayed at the checkout by dragging the memberships into the order you wish to see displayed.
Note: In most scenarios, it is better to de-activate a membership rather than delete it as the checkout will check if a membership type is active or not before offering discounts.
The checkout panel
- Memberships will appear on the checkout panel.
- Any fields added will appear once the shopper has selected a membership.
- The membership will be added to your total.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.