Creating departments & categories
Using this feature you can:
- Create, edit and delete departments and categories
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Design & Content > Departments & Categories.
Add new departments
- Select the Add New Department +.
- Choose the department name and click Save.
- You can edit or delete departments by using the icons provided under the Action column.
Note: You can use special characters and numbers in your department name. You have a maximum character limit of 17.
Add new categories
- Select the Add New Category + button.
- Choose the department.
- Enter the category code.
- Enter in the name of your category and click Save.
Note: You can use special characters and numbers. You have a maximum character limit of 60.
Deleting multiple items
- Click the checkbox to select an item
- Delete items by clicking the bin icon.
- You can select all items on the page by checking the checkbox provided in the headings column.
- Click the Delete button located at the top right corner.
Once you have your departments and categories added they will appear in the Menu Builder under the heading Department.
To learn more about the menu builder, visit: Menu builder: All topics
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.