Creating special offers and cashback
In this feature, you can:
- Create special offers and cashback
- Set up showcased special offers
To create and edit special offers and cashback, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager./
- Go to Marketing > Special Offers & Cashback.
Viewing special offers and cashback
- All your special offers and cashback can be viewed in a table on this page.
- You can edit these at any time. (E.g., Changing dates, discounts, etc...)
- If the offer is showcased it will be labeled with a star.
Creating special offers
To add a special offer to your WebStore, do the following:
- Click + Add New.
- Fill in the details of your special offer.
- If you select a brand for this special offer then only products associated with the brand will avail of this offer.
- The Claim until date means the shopper has a certain amount of time to avail of this product.
- If you select Showcased, your special offer will be placed on the Homepage to grab the shoppers attention.
- Once you save the offer, a preview will be available of your image.
Special offer description
- Fill in the description of your special offer.
- You can add HTML tags.
Assigning products to your offer
- Click + Add New.
- Select the departments and products that the offer applies to.
- Choose the type of discount, here is where you can select Cashback as the type of discount.
- Enter the discount value and label it.
- Click Save.
- If you set the discount to cashback the shopper will receive a certain amount after they have made their purchase.
- Cashback or trade-in allows the shopper to purchase products for less.
- There are two types of cash-back:
- Trade-in cashback - Shopper receives cash-back after trading in an older product.
- Cashback - Shopper simply claims cashback after purchasing the product on a special offer.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.