If you encounter a problem or want to discuss an issue with a webstore's feature or service, the best way to get help is by opening a new support ticket.
1. Login to your portal account: https://portal.websell.io/home/
2. Click Services > Open Ticket: https://portal.websell.io/support/openticket/
3. You will be redirected to a "How can we help you?" page when opening a support ticket, this is where you will need to specify the issue you are encountering.
Here are some tips to help you provide the necessary information:
- Choose the category or type of issue that best describes what you're experiencing. For example, you might choose "Billing" if you're having problems with your payment or "Support Issue" if you're experiencing a technical issue.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem. Be as specific as possible and include any relevant information such as error messages, order numbers, or account details. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for the support team to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- If possible, attach any screenshots or files that may help the support team understand the issue better. This can be especially helpful for technical issues.
- Double-check all the information you've provided before submitting the ticket. Make sure that your contact details are correct so that the support team can reach you if they need further information.
By following these steps, you can provide the support team with all the necessary information to help them resolve your issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please note: the "High Priority" option for a support ticket should only be selected in case of an emergency.
Selecting this option means that your issue will be prioritized over other less urgent requests, so it's important to use it sparingly and only when necessary.
You can check our Customer Service Guidelines here.