Setting up the tipping panel
In this feature, you can:
- Set up the tipping panel
- Assign products for tipping
- Select shipping methods to display the tipping panel
To enable the tipping panel, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Fulfillment & Taxes > General Set-up.
- Select a country.
- Scroll to Fulfillment methods.
- Click Configure beside the tipping panel.
Tipping panel settings
- Check the checkbox to enable the tipping panel
- Enter a name for the panel.
Note: This name will be visible on the checkout page.
- Choose to set the tip as a requirement.
- Enter a message that will only be displayed if the tip is required.
Assigning a product to the tipping panel
- Assign a product by typing the name of the product.
- Select the product from the list that appears.
Note: You can only assign one product for the tipping panel. If you add a new product the previous will be removed.
Displaying the Tipping Panel
- Check the checkbox to display the tipping panel on the selected.
- Once you are satisfied, click Save Form.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.