Viewing your sales reports
In this feature, you can:
- View an overview of your sales
- View orders by geographic area
- Download reports in PNG and CSV
To view sales reports, do the following:
- Login to your WebStore Manager.
- Go to Orders > Sales Reports.
Viewing sales reports
You view sales reports for numerous types of sales, from the daily number of sales to monthly.
To view a report, do the following:
- Select the report you want to view.
- Use the filters to choose a timeframe.
- You can download the graph in PNG or CSV.
- By exporting your files to CSV, you can plan for stock levels and fulfilments.
- CSV can be helpful for organizing and planning your products and stock.
Products sales report
View the sales report of a particular product by entering its SKU code.
Orders by channel
View the sales report of orders made from your WebStore or a third party (E.g., Amazon / Instagram)
Note: To learn more about third-party integration, contact our support team.
Orders by geographic area
View a geographic representation of the orders from the last week using Bing Maps integration (rates apply).
The map will display pins in the cities that orders have been placed, along with the number of orders for that region.
- You will need to have bing maps enabled on your WebStore.
- It will update by making a call once per day.
- As this feature can be request-intensive, the results will be cached and valid for a week
- You can set up Bing Maps on your store by adding your API KEY
To learn more about Bing Maps integration, visit: Enabling Bing maps.
If you have any problems with this feature, contact our support team by opening a ticket.