You can remove Out-of-Stock items from search results and create a search button on your WebStore that customers can click to view only items that are currently in stock.
How to Enable
Perform the following steps:
1. In WebSell Sync Configuration, under Advanced, select Field Mappings.
2. Expand the Item table, then double-click product_keywords.
3. Click Advanced. For Field Source, enter the following:
nitroasl_pamtable.PAM_Keywords +CASE WHEN Quantity-QuantityCommitted > 0 THEN ' INSTOCK' ELSE ' OUTOFSTOCK' END
Note: Ensure that you include a space character before the INSTOCK and OUTOFSTOCK keywords.
4. Click Validate, then synchronize your WebStore.
5. You can now create a button on your WebStore to search for such items using the following target address, where www.mystore.com is your WebStore URL: www.mystore.com/store/search.asp?keyword=INSTOCK